Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I Just Want to Share Something with You

Hi girls, if have followed me for several days, you might know my love to all dresses. I'm discovering it every day and I love it. Once I have time, I will surf online for fashion trends and beautiful formal dresses.

Although there are still some time for proms to come, I have made a lot of plans in my deep mind. Proms are really attractive to me, not because I can show my formal look and attract other’s attention but there I can see a lot of beautiful dresses.

Today I want to dream and to show you some wonderful dresses I love for these days.




It's a cream dress in knee length with black lace appliques. It is not that shining or sparkling but the dress just makes you hold your sight on the dress, isn’t it? It seems an elegant option but in fact it is sexy because of the open back design.



The light blue is an appealing color, with the function to emphasize the grace, youth and also the flawless skin. The low back design is perfect to express the sexiness. And you will surely like the ivory bow tie. So cute.



Who will love it? I think it's perfect for all school girls. Don’t you think the bodice is amazing? You do not even need a necklace to stand yourself out.



This dress is completely different from all previous ones. It is in the purest color-white. For some girls who prefers simple style, it is the best.  



Are you still find one favorite? Now here it is. Lace dress! I know you girls love lace so much. And the royal blue is amazing, suitable for all skin types. Also, it is the only long sleeved dress here.


Are you satisfied with all these dresses?



6 comments:

  1. A very interesting post !!!
    We'll be in touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses, wow!

    https://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dresses!

    Thank you for your wonderful comment in my previous post :)

    Maybe you'd like to see my new post Shades of Singapore Travel, Tips & More!

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third and fourth dresses are really cute... Am imagining them on me..

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks.. I love all the collection..especially the last one..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete